When planning your visit, please be aware that you will be required to comply with the directives of the Victorian Government at the time of your visit:
- You should not enter our premises if you are feeling unwell.
- Please bring along your photo identification, such as a driver’s licence.
In addition to the above procedures, we’ve also implemented a number of changes behind-the-scenes to ensure the safety of both staff and visitors:
- Our staff have undergone training to ensure that they understand and can follow the COVIDSafe requirements.
- We have increased our cleaning schedules for surfaces and amenities.
- Hand sanitising stations are available throughout the temple.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to refuse entry or service to anyone in breach of the directions of Victoria’s Chief Health Officer.
If you would like any further information, the Bendigo Heritage Attractions COVIDSafe Plan is available for download here.