The Bendigo Joss House Temple is here today thanks to these key supporters:
- Our dedicated and passionate team of volunteers
- Bendigo Heritage Attractions – Who manage and oversee the daily operations
- The City of Greater Bendigo – Who assist with the running expenses of the site
- The National Trust of Australia (Victoria) – Who returned the Joss House to its former glory and reopened the site to worshippers and visitors in 1972. The restoration began back in 1959.
In-kind supporters, include:
- The Golden Dragon Museum – Most of the objects in the Joss House are on loan from the museum.
- Bendigo Chinese Association – Who kindly make available their Lion Team and Plum Blossom Dancing Team for functions at the Joss House.
We are also thankful to these organisations for their ongoing support: